Sunday, January 8, 2012

Penguin parade!

Today my class made happy feet penguins and found it at the blog we heart art and to go along with are winter weather I read my class a very good book called Ice Show Dreams and my class loves it. It is about a frog named Fritz and a bird named Ruby who want to be in a ice show together. If you want the book it is by Tracy Donovan and illustrated by Sandi King. I run a school named Miss. Newcomers Academy. My schedule is...

-geography
-science
-language arts
-social studies
-spelling
-handwriting
-arithmetic
-art
-music

-library studies which will complete our day to pack up and leave. My school is a year round school which we will meet at Miss Newcomer academy on Tuesdays,Wednesday,Friday,Saturday, and last but not least Sunday. My 1st grade class goes on a site called I.X.L. and they take a test and they can earn different prizes for them.It goes goes from Pre-k to eighth grade. Any way do you want to see are penguin parade. Here they are. 

1 comment:

  1. Your class did a great job on the penguins! I'm looking forward to my classes doing this craft!

    ReplyDelete